Monday, November 26, 2012

I'm coming clean...

Come clean, Julanne!
You've been fighting with your ego again!

Over and over again we must choose to stay clear in our vision.

In last weeks telecast, my coach Joanne McCall (The Media Polisher) told Me:

"Julanne, lets recount the things you have done right in this program."

I strive to keep learning and adopt the business skills that will allow my dream to work. To find the marketplace functions and accept advice that is truly helpful and balances certain strengths and weaknesses.

A dream is only a pipe dream until one is willing to give credence to the pragmatic, business, financial, and realistic aspects of a project Vs. the softer, romantic, creative spiritual companion of the inner person.

The Creative in me dreams blissfully of having a strong platform, book in hand, hearing the applause from a cheering, clapping audience as I deliver my dream to the world.

The pragmatic me struggles with creating a blog, setting up an email signature, defining a URL, writing a trailer, solving problems, delivering key words for search engine optimization. You get the picture...

But the bonding between pragmatism and faith is the key to any successful adventure. The business person must couple with the artist to find the balance. Are you up for the challenge?







No comments:

Post a Comment