Sunday, September 8, 2024

Create a Bridge between Fact and Reality

 It may sound odd, but the fastest way to get to a new and improved situation is to make peace with where you stand right now by illuminating your imagination! Our minds have the ability, by repeating positive affirmations as a mantra employed repeatedly, to create new ideas. The part of the mind that imagines things opens up alternatives and possibilities, and guides your decision making by creating a more favorable scenario.

Many of my feelings about the lack of success were, in fact, my failure to imagine myself capable of change. I soon found out how valuable it is to tap into my imagination. It activates our divine power at its Source. Many times I apply a fictional affirmation to form a more favorable outcome. Always, in first person such as the following statement.

"I have all the power I need to create the destiny I desire. Magic happens when I live in consciousness and my eternal truth."

This practice has served me well. Some call this acting as if something were true until it actually does come true for you! You can, indeed, create a bridge between fact and reality. The imagination has the capacity to revive hope where there was once no escape or reprieve. It opens up alternatives and possibilities and guides your decision making by playing those decisions out in your mind.

I will show you how to apply alternative forms of awareness by activating emotion and imagination. This will support, supplement, and return you to the four principles outlined in Your Eternal Identity. Transformation, Change, Adaptation and Self-realization. You can do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment